We recognise that we cannot walk this journey alone. For us to be effective in reducing and fighting poverty, we need to build strong partnerships with individuals, communities and like-minded organisations.
Therefore, through Arigatou International, the Interfaith Initiative End Child Poverty (End Child Poverty) has developed sustainable collaborations with several partners. These include members of the Global Network of Religions for Children (GNRC), faith–inspired groups, development organisations, civil society organisations, governments, United Nations agencies, media educators, multilateral organisations and like-mined individuals who work towards a world free of child poverty.
Some of these partners include:
Regional, National and Local Faith-Inspired and Civil Society Organisations
- African Interfaith Initiative on the Post 2015 Development Agenda
- Amani Children Development Programme- Kenya
- Amani Network - Comoros
- Bare Care- Kenya
- Baha'I International Community - Ethiopia
- CAP Youth Empowerment Institute (CAP YEI)- Kenya
- Childslife International-Kenya
- Chemi Chemi Ya Uzima- Kenya
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in the Great Lakes and Horn of Africa (FECCLAHA)
- Hands of Grace – South Sudan
- International Movement of Catholic Students, Pax Romana- Africa (IMCS-Africa)
- International Young Christian Students –Africa (IYCS- Africa)