Join our campaigns
- Advocate and Lobby your government leaders: Write an advocacy statement and meet key decision makers in your community, lobbying them to take action to end child poverty. You can also organise children from your community to speak about what poverty means to them and how communities can work together to end child poverty and violence against children.
- Ask children for their opinions and record and send these responses to your local leaders, accompanied by an advocacy message demanding for action to address children’s needs and end child poverty
- You can record the children’s responses through a video, in written form (as a letter, essay, poem), as an audio message, or through any other format suitable for the children and your community.
- Send us these children’s responses, to inspire many others.
- Commemorate the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (IDEP): Take part in commemorating the October 17th International Day for the Eradication of Poverty (IDEP), through awareness raising, advocacy, and other community mobilization events. Here is a link to our Media Kit that you can use to raise awareness on social media. Visit our IDEP page for more ideas.
- Commemorate the Day of Prayer and Action for Children: Join us and other partners and friends in commemorating the Day of Prayer and Action for Children, November 20th, which is also the Universal Children’s Day. Visit our Prayer and Action website for more information.